Sunday, June 25, 2017

Thinking in Bubbles

     Does anyone else think in bubbles?  I have so much on my mind all the time I have to diagram my thoughts in my  mind.  I swear I think of things at the oddest hours.  Perhaps its a sign of being older, I don't know.  Before I earned my Masters Degree I was so concrete sequential but now, look out brain, my thoughts are everywhere.  My husband found a link online that describes me now.  Check it out http://youtu.be/6oHBG3ABUJU
Anyone else feel this way?  It drives me insane sometimes.  Scares me too, but I think I'm alright.
     Stay tuned for more mixed up thoughts when I have the time to share them.  In the meantime, I'd enjoy hearing about yours.
     My purpose for this blog is for myself.  I really don't believe other people want to know or honestly care what I'm thinking.  Maybe, just maybe my goofy blog will entertain others the way other blogs entertain me.  Its all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment